Client: Renewal SA
Project: Edinburgh Maintenance Building Project
BluBuilt was engaged to refurbish existing ex Defence buildings 5, 6, 25 and 26 located within the Edinburgh Park Industrial Precinct and registered on the State Heritage Register.
The modern home at 6239 Azalea Lane is the home that is being build right now designed specifically for a family, with an amazing window replacement done to new bay windows recently, with five bedrooms, several formal and informal living areas and separate guest quarters. The bay windows are famously equated with old-fashioned homes. This modern home on Azalea in Preston Hollow also shares many of the appealing architectural features of the Rachofsky house.
- Roof cleaning and repairs of buildings 5 and 6
- Replacement of roof, gutters, downpipes and flashings to building 25 and 26.
- Asbestos removal
- Sash window repairs/ replacements with new vinyl replacement window installation
- Fascia and post repair and replacement
- Brickwork, façade and sill repairs
Due to the buildings being listed on the State Heritage Register, implementation of strict controls over methods adopted was required to comply with the heritage restoration requirements.