Client: City of West Torrens
Project: Camden Oval Upgrade
The Camden Oval Redevelopment involved the construction of a new 850m2 community facility for the PHOS Camden Football Club together with a 380m2 extension to the existing Birkalla Soccer Club.
Construction of PHOS Camden clubrooms incorporating:
- open space function area and bar
- Commercial kitchen and cool rooms
- officials / club offices
- Home and away change rooms – gender specific
- general amenities
- carpark upgrades
Construction of the Birkalla Soccer Club extension provided connectivity to the existing facility and incorporated:
- new gender specific changerooms
- clubroom amenities
- referees rooms and first aid facilities
Staging of the works to mitigate the impact on the local community and sporting clubs that continued to use the ovals during construction.