Client: Trushape Engineering
Project: Administration Building and Workshop Extension
BluBuilt was engaged to construct the new two storey administration building integrated with a high level workshop extension at Burton SA.
- Demolition of existing infrastructure
- Bulk and detailed earthworks
- Pavements and sealed carpark construction
- Foundation and suspended floor construction
- Construction of new building comprising structural steelwork, and precast wall panels -Installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and hydraulics services
Although this particular project was a lump sum-construct only based project, BluBuilt adopted an ECI style approach for the work. This assisted the client in achieving their budget whilst ensuring the required functionality of the new facility was achieved.