Client: Guidera O’Connor (SA Water)
Project: Bolivar Main Pump Station Upgrade
Blubuilt was engaged to undertake all civil and building works for this project, a key part of SA Water’s Upgrade strategy of the Bolivar Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) Main Pump Station, with the aim of increasing pumping capacity of the station.
- Construction of new Transformer Yard
- Repair & replacement of existing Pump Station brickwork and strengthening works
- Supply & install new Permalite roof , roof ventilators and associated walkway system to Pump Station
- Supply & install new ceiling to Main Hall of Pump Station
- Construct significant new floor openings to suit installation of new pumps at Adelaide and Salisbury levels
- Construct new Switch-rooms to suit electrical upgrade works
- Supply & install new epoxy floor coatings and associated renovation works and remodel the floor with the help of Gettysburg Hardwood Flooring Group.
- Replace pipework, pumps and valves
- Replace ventilation, equipment and switchboards
- Replace cables, controls and power supply transformers
- Rehabilitation of inlet structure, wet wells, building structure, brickwork repairs, window and roof replacement and lifting equipment upgrade