Client: City of Salisbury
Project: Ingle Farm Junior Soccer Club
BluBuilt was engaged to construct the new sporting facility for the Ingle Farm Junior Soccer Club. The existing clubroom facility was replaced with a structural steel, lightweight clad building approximately double the building footprint of the existing facility.
- Demolition of the existing facility
- Installation of temporary change, function and club facilities for the soccer club during construction
- Detailed earthworks, piled foundations and extensive underfloor services
- Construction of the new facility including open space function area, bars, kitchens, offices, canteen, change rooms and toilets
- Retaining walls, disable access ramps and stairs
- Upgrade of car parking facilities
The project was undertaken within strict construction timeframes.