Project: Largs Bay Primary School – STEM Works
BluBuilt was engaged for the design and construction for STEM facility refurbishment at Largs Bay Primary School.
- Design, construction and certification of the new 300m2 refurbishment
- New partitions, wall and ceiling linings including structural steel elements for new openings and door supports
- Glazing, both internal and external
- Stackable doors – separable
- Floor coverings
- Window treatments
- Mechanical installation and commissioning
- Electrical installation and commissioning
- Hydraulic services upgrade
- Fire services upgrade – to reflect new external doors and windows.
- Joinery works
- External STEM decks and landscaping
Development of the novated design proved challenging in line with the project budget was the biggest challenge faced on the project. BluBuilt established early, effective and open communication channels with the Architect and Client ensuring the final design exceeded the Client’s expectations in terms of scope and intent.