Project: Munno Para Substation
BluBuilt was engaged to construct equipment footings, ducts and associated concrete and civil works for a new 6 acre greenfield 275/66kV substation at Munno Para.
- Construction of bored pile foundations (130no.)
- Construction of new footing complete with HD bolt
- Construction of new transformer foundation
- Installation of new services conduits
- Construction of new pole, transformer and general infrastructure footings
- Construction of reinforced concrete services ducts -General civil works
Construction programming relative to the timing for delivery of key HV electrical infrastructure -Strict tolerances on footing levels and HD bolt position
All works were successfully completed within the tight contract timeframes.