Client: City of Onkaparinga
Project: Port Noarlunga Boardwalk & Beach Access
Our brief for this project involved upgrading the existing pedestrian access along the Esplanade, adjacent to the Port Noarlunga Surf Lifesaving Club.
- Esplanade modifications/ roadworks to facilitate construction of the new boardwalk and paths
- Piling works for the new boardwalk along the upper beach embankment;
- Construction of the new 1.5m wide timber boardwalk
- Construction of new retaining walls
- Construction of new access stairways to carpark and beach access path
- New roadside guardrail
- Landscaping works
The works were undertaken immediately adjacent to the environmentally sensitive coastal embankments – all works undertaken within strict construction boundaries and under strict environmental management processes.