Client: City of Playford / Roger Rasheed Sports Foundation
Project: Secombe Street Reserve
BluBuilt Constructions partnered with the Roger Rasheed Sports Foundation (RRSF) to deliver the new Secombe Street Reserve in Elizabeth Grove as part of the RRSF program aimed at developing healthier communities through provision of access to sports, facilities, equipment and mentoring.
- construction of new multi-purpose sealed courts – tennis, basketball and netball
- construction of a perimeter running track
- construction of new irrigated grass oval for football / soccer
- construction of two ‘hitting’ walls
- installation of playground equipment
- construction of picnic and barbecue areas
- general landscaping works.
Management of the project budget was a major challenge during both design and construction. All parties worked together to ensure that project deliverables were not compromised in areas of design intent, serviceability and quality of finish. These outcomes were achieved with the generous assistance of all consultants, subcontractors and suppliers involved on the project.