Client: City of Salisbury
Project: Walkleys Park Community Facility
BluBuilt was engaged to build the new community and sporting facility to house two clubs – Ingle Farm Soccer Club and Northern Districts Baseball Club. This involved designing and erecting an entirely new structure, a project made more challenging by needing to accommodate sporting schedules and community needs.
- Demolition of the existing facility
- Installation of temporary facilities for both sporting clubs
- Construction of the new facility (460m2) including open space, bars, kitchens, offices, change rooms and toilets
- Conversion of existing courts into car parking
- Landscaping and playground construction.
Timing, as determined by requirements of the CRSFP (Community Recreation and Sports Facilities Program) grant -Schedule of works, driven by seasonal requirements for both sports (soccer and baseball)