Client: City of Onkaparinga
Project: Foreshore Access Plan – Stage 2
The Foreshore Access Plan Stage 2 project involved the upgrade of approximately 2.5km of foreshore between Noarlunga and Port Noarlunga South.
- Construction of new 3m wide concrete shared access path for the length of the project
- Significant rock revetement works abutting the Onkaparinga River along Weatherald Terrace
- Construction of new boardwalk and stair connection to the existing pedestrian bridge spanning the river
- Construction of 3 new carparks including shelters, seating and general landscaping
- Road realignment works along Weatherald Terrace to facilitate construction of the new shared use path
- Road realignment works along Saltfleet Street to facilitate construction of the new shared use path
Staging of the works to mitigate the impact on the local community, general road and beach users required extensive planning and was subsequently executed without complaint.
City of Onkaparinga
Lump Sum – Construct Only
January 2018 – January 2019
“I have been a resident of Port Noarlunga South since 1970. Over the years I’ve observed most of the developments and works along the beach front between Aldinga and O’Sullivan Beach. I can say without exception that the works BluBuilt have completed at Port Noarlunga and Southport are of the highest quality. Your team were professional and their work led to minimal impacts on movement and enjoyment of the area. Their attenntion to detail, quality of workmanship and obvious observance of workplace safety and legal requirements was evident throughout project. The high quality outcomes that they achieved have enhanced the recreational facilities in the area and judging by the crowds using the area other regard the area highly. Your team are a credit to BluBuilt. Thanks to them all for a great improvement to ‘our’ beach front.” …..Peter, Resident of Port Noarlunga South.