Client: SA Power Networks
Project: Munno Para Building and Civil Works
BluBuilt was engaged for the construction of SA Power Networks’ new control building – a project which involved the building of equipment footings, services ducts and final surfacing works.
- Construction of integral cable vault / building foundations
- Construction and fit out of precast concrete control building
- Structural steel roof framework with ‘Bondor’ metal roof cladding
- Mechanical and electrical services installation and commissioning
- Construction of new transformer vaults
- Installation of new services conduits
- Construction of new pole, transformer and general infrastructure footings
- Construction of reinforced concrete services ducts
- Providing final surfacing to the yard
All works were successfully completed within an extremely tight construction timeframe.