Client: SA Water (John Holland/Leed MC)
Project: Wattle Park PSV Building and Civil
BluBuilt was engaged to undertake all civil and building works for the Wattle Park PSV project, a key part of SA Water’s North South Interconnection System Project which connects Adelaide’s northern and southern water supply networks. The Wattle Park PSV Building houses a series of pressure sustaining valves that provide benefits with water control and supply reliability across the network.
- Bulk and detail excavation for the site and building
- Installation and commissioning of 900mm MSCL pipework, manifolds, valves and fitting including tie-in works
- Installation and commissioning of internal mechanical pipework and fittings
- Construction of structural concrete building foundations
- Supply and erection of precast, structural steel, roof cladding and architectural finishes for the building
- Supply and installation of acoustic ceilings and doors -Construction of pavements, pavement tie-ins and kerbing
Construction and project management had to be carried out in accordance with SA Waters’ strict quality, safety and environmental standards.