Client: City of Charles Sturt
Project: Beverley Waste Transfer Station
BluBuilt was engaged for the design and construction of a new Waste Transfer Station at the existing Beverley site
- Design, construction and certification of the new 45m long x 31m wide x 8m high waste transfer shed
- Extensive underground stormwater infrastructure including detention basin, pits and pipework.
- Ancillary roadworks package including electrical, security and water feeds to the site.
- Bulk earthworks and platform construction
- Structural steelwork, roofing and cladding
- Piling works
- Structural concrete works
- Stand alone canopy works
- Precast concrete push-up walls to the perimeter of the new WTS
- Upgrade to existing washdown bay treatment facilities
- Internal Roadways Pavements etc.
The project was site on an existing landfill with a cost effective foundation design critical in delivering the project within budget.