Client: Alexandrina Council
Project: Goolwa Waste & Recycling Depot
BluBuilt were engaged for the design and construction of the new Waste Transfer shed, Mechanical Workshop, Office and Weighbridge, with a construct only component for ancillary roadworks and site wide stormwater upgrades.
- A 55m x 40m x 7.5m clearance open span Waste Transfer Shed with integral loading “tunnel” and push-up walls to the perimeter
- An 18m x 12m Mechanical Workshop complete with service pit, OH Crane, services fitout.
- FRWA office facility (brick veneer) interfacing with the new weighbridge
- Extensive underground stormwater infrastructure including detention, pits and pipework.
- Ancillary roadworks package including electrical, security and water feeds to the site.
- Bulk earthworks and platform construction
- Stormwater infrastructure to inverts up to 4.5m
- Structural steelwork, roofing and cladding
- Piling works
- Structural concrete works
- Conventional building and fitout works
- Pavements etc.
The project was undertaken within strict construction timeframes.